Barnwood Chic

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chile, Santiago West


The big send-off...AJ and family at the airport.
AJ was called to the CHILE, SANTIAGO WEST mission. He entered the Provo MTC Wednesday, February 23 around noon. He sent us a letter that first night. Here are some excerpts from that letter...
The atmosphere here is amazing. Everyone is so positive and helpful. Today in class we learned a little about each other. There are 10 elders in my district. I think it’s a smaller group. There are
about 4 classes in each zone. 3 of us are going to my mission, 3 are going to Vina del Mar,Chile and the other 4 are going somewhere in Spain. The Spain elders leave in 3 weeks, the rest of us stay for nine. All of the elders seem pretty cool. I saw Josh Roberts today too. He got me all set up and we are eating dinner together tomorrow. My companion’s name is Elder Wheelwright. He is from Utah.


My P-Day is Thursday’s but we don’t get it tomorrow so that’s why I had to write a letter. Not only do we only email on P-day, but we also only write letters then too. But, I’ll still do the best I can to always write you. Its getting close to bed time now so I’ll talk to you again next week. Pray for me.

With all my love, AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment