Barnwood Chic

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The repentant mother...

Current comp...past comp...someone's future comp
Elder Sanches.....Elder Vilar.....Elder Mlazgar
Okay, so I underestimated my son. The last couple weeks he and I have been talking about the fact his email comes late because the pictures are attached to the email. So this week he sent his email and pictures in separate emails. I'm glad he did, because these pictures didn't come until Tuesday morning.
This almost looks like the San Tan Mountains
just south of Queen Creek.



Not sure where all these pictures were taken or who the other missionaries are. Maybe a zone mtg? Click on any picture to see an enlarged version...

A little game of chess...

1 comment:

  1. Alex's have been coming later as well. I think it must be the internet there!

    ReplyDelete