Barnwood Chic

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The BEST present a mom could get...

AJ sent his testimony for his grandma to share with our family at the Milius Family Christmas Party. I got permission from AJ to post it on our blog. It is truely the best Christmas present a mom can get...my heart is full.


I bear my testimony that I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only true church on the earth today. I know that we are guided by a living prophet who recieves revelation for us in these days and for our time. And if we listen to his counsels, we will be more protected from the dangers of the world. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. Its a special book that was written specifically for us and that it came forth by the power of God. When we read it often, we may have the Holy Ghost more and feel the promptings of the Spirit more easily. And we can recieve personal revelation to direct us throughout our lives. I know that families can be together forever through our efforts and actions as well as the power and authority to seal families that is found in the temple. And I want nothing more than to have that, eternal life, being able to live with my family and God forever in happiness. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior, and that He atoned for our sins so that we can become clean to be able to live with God again.Everything that Christ did, was for us. Whether it be His example, His teachings, or His atonement, it was all for us. And this time of year is the time we can remember all of that and think about everything He did for us. But most of all I know that the preisthood is the power of God here on the earth. With it and through our faith, we can do anything. Even perform miracles. As is proof, with the living miracle that we have in our family, my mom. I love you all. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. And I share this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

1 comment: