Barnwood Chic

Friday, December 2, 2011

"Borrowed" pictures from November 21

I "borrowed" these pictures from Elder Leavitt's blog again. (I didn't ask this time...I hope it's okay Lisa.) Let me first acknowledge their blog - elderalexleavitt.blogspot.com - which I watch for little bits about AJ. But more than that, I love Elder Leavitt's enthusiasm for his work, the example he is to those around him and most of all his heartfelt testimony of the gospel. I am so grateful AJ has had the opportunity to meet him and have him in his life.


Here's a reminder of a little blurb about the shirts in these pictures from AJ's email on November 21...


     the other cool thing about this week is that we made shirts as a district. cuz we are named los encapuchados (which basically is another name for rioters if i havent explained that before) so we made a jersey type thing with that name on the front and then our names and numbers on the back. and they only cost about 8 dollars so it wasnt bad. but my name is el rey, sosa is el macho, leavitt is el rusio rico, tognetti is the italian stallion, enamorado isenamorado.com, and then carcamo put te pongo.





1 comment: